|My view riding in the combine with my dad at one of our farms in Crown Point, IN|
1. Start a garden
2. Go 1 month without shopping (food and healthcare items excluded)
3. Craft with my old 4-H ribbons
4. Make chocolate oatmeal cake
5. Put all of my CDs onto my iTunes account
6. Fix my rkkcommunications website
7. Book 5 human photo sessions (not family) - 4/5
8. Judge a show
9. Enter a photo contest - I entered the High Plains Jounal "Down Country Roads" contest this summer. Unfortunately, I didn't win any prizes.
Good Citizen Things
10.Help out a 4-H or FFA judging team
11. Get a library card
12. Take Cougar to a dog park
13. Ride in the tractor with my Dad, just like 6 year old Robin did - see photo above.
14. Teach Cougar how to play dead
15. Introduce my family to Nick's - 8 of us ate at Fahrenheit 212 last Thursday. Nothing too embarrassing happened!
16. See Stoney LaRue (carryover from my college list)
17. Go fishing
18. Visit Joe in Stillwater, Okla.
19. Return to Manhattan, Kan.
20. Go to a baseball game
21. Read 3 non-fiction books - Outlaw: Waylon, Willie, Kris, and the Renegades of Nashville; Bossypants; Appetite for Life: The Biography of Julia Child
22. Lose 20 lbs.
23. Buy a new laptop
24. Watch The Hatfields & McCoys
|I had a nice weekend with my girlfriends in Manhattan, KS for the K-State homecoming game on Oct. 26th.|