Regardless, here's an update ... on the list and on my life.
|Cougar Fleming on our "hike." Notice the muddy paws.|
1. Go on a spending freeze. [Go 1 month w/o shopping (food and healthcare items excluded)]
2. Craft with my old 4-H ribbons [I've been collecting ideas on Pinterest at least]
3. Put all of my CDs onto my iTunes account
4. Make a budget [and stick to it for at least 2 months!]
5. Volunteer to babysit for one of our friends. I need to get over my fear of children
6. Fix my rkkcommunications website
7. Book 12 photo sessions [not being picky - livestock or human] - 3 in April
8. Blog at 4 times/month for 6 months
9. Help out a 4-H or FFA judging team
10. Donate clothes two times [once in the spring and again in the fall] - 1/2
11. Shop for a church in or around Rensselaer.
12. Take Cougar to a dog park - took her to Stoney Run on 4/26
13. Teach Cougar a new trick
14. Host a family event
15. Take more pictures, not on my iPhone
|I've also been making a conscious effort to take more photos. These pasture pics were fun!|
16. See Stoney LaRue (carryover from my college list)
17. Go fishing
18. Visit Joe in Stillwater, Okla.
19. Have a girls only weekend, not in one of our current zip codes
20. Go to a baseball game
21. Make 3 recipes from Saveur, a magazine subscription I bought in 2014.
22. Lose 20 lbs.
23. Buy a new camera.
24. Watch The Godfather movies. These are apparently classics I am missing in my life?
25. Get Nick to eat Chinese food at least once. His hatred of rice is ridiculous in my eyes.
Obviously, I'm just getting started on this list. I hope to revisit it soon, once we get moved it'll be considerably easier :)
I am looking for any and all suggestions on how to make these things happen. Thanks for baring with me folks!